Season 7 Episode 13
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING BY CLICKING THE “BOOK NOW” BUTTON BELOW. BY BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING AND ACCEPTING THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW. AS THE PERSON BOOKING, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR GROUP ARE AWARE OF AND ACCEPT THE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS.
1) Capacity: Private Sound Baths will have a 4 person maximum capacity in March to ensure physical distancing while on the property and within the Integratron building. Sound Baths expand to 1-10 people in April and May. Please DO NOT bring extra guests to your appointment, they will not be permitted to remain on the property during your appointment at this time.
2) Fees: MARCH/APRIL – SOLD OUT. In April/May, 2021, we will offer 1-10 person sessions, which are a flat rate of $500 total. We cannot offer per/person pricing at the moment because we cannot combine groups due to Covid-19 safety precautions.
3) Masks: Masks will be required to be worn by all guests and staff for the entire duration of your visit, including during the Sound Bath. We cannot make exceptions without putting you and our staff at risk. Please make sure you wear a mask that covers both your nose and mouth that you’re comfortable wearing for the duration of your visit.
4) Cancellation PolicyCancellations must be made 7 days or more prior to your appointment time in order to receive a refund of your deposit. Email us at email@example.com if you need to cancel your reservation. We also require at least 7 days’ notice to move a booking to another date. There are no refunds or credits given for missed appointments. Reservations booked within 7 days of the appointment time are NON-REFUNDABLE.
5) Picnic Lunches: We can’t allow any food consumption on the property right now, so please plan to have meals/snacks prior to your arrival or after you’ve left the property.
6) Mats/Pillows: We provide comfortable mats for your visit. We will have clean coverings for our mats, that are replaced between each guest. THE WEATHER IS COOLING DOWN, SO PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BLANKET IF YOU THINK YOU’LL NEED IT (the weather is cooler here than in Palm Springs) and PLEASE DRESS APPROPRIATELY IN LAYERS. The Integratron IS climate-controlled, but can be a bit cool in the mornings especially.
7) Physical Distancing: Although members of the same household can be in closer proximity, we will require at least 6 feet of distancing to be maintained between guests and staff at all times.
8) Sanitizing: We have enacted extensive sanitizing procedures on all high-touch surfaces on the property and within the Integratron between EACH Sound Bath session, including frequent bathroom sanitizing. We will require that you wash your hands upon arrival, and we’ll have hand sanitizer in several locations.
9) Check In: Our gate will remain closed at all times.. When you arrive, please call us at (760) 364-3126 to let us know you have arrived for your appointment, and we will open the gate.
9) Gift Shop: The gift shop will be open for your shopping pleasure, although only for 2 people are allowed inside at a time. We will have touchless credit card payment available, and we will NOT be accepting cash.
10) Duration on Property: We ask that you plan to leave the property within 30 minutes of the end of your session to avoid contact with other guests, and to allow time for staff to clean.
Here is a way for you to experience the multi-wave resonance that’s only possible in the unique and acoustically perfect sound chamber of the Integratron, from your own home/office!
We are offering 1 hour VIRTUAL Sound Bath sessions LIVE from the Integratron that you can stream via Zoom. The experience includes:
This is an incredibly unique sonic journey which provides intense relaxation for the mind, body, and spirit. Please click on the links below to register ($20/person).
ZOOM AUDIO QUALITY NOTE: To get the best experience possible with our virtual sound baths, there is a setting that needs to be enabled in Zoom called “Original Sound”. This process is different for every device and make of device so find the one that applies to you. Please make sure your app is up to date as well.
For PC/Mac: Open Zoom and go to settings (cog wheel). Under the audio section there is a subcategory called “Music and Professional Audio”. There will be 4 boxes to check, make sure to check them all. The last step is while you are in the meeting, in the top left corner click the box that says “Turn on Original Sound”. Note: if you are running an outdated version of the app this setting will be under “advanced” in the audio section.
For Android/Iphone: You must not be currently in a meeting. Open the Zoom app and go to settings. Next tap “Meeting”. Scroll down to the button that says, “Use Original Sound” and activate it. There is one final step, while in the meeting tap the “More…” tab in the bottom right corner and “Enable Original Sound”.
Click on a date below to register:
Please CAREFULLY READ ALL of the following information, and then click the “Book Now” button to make your appointment.
*** PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING. BY BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING AND ACCEPTING THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW. AS THE PERSON BOOKING, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR GROUP ARE AWARE OF AND ACCEPT THE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS.
1) Masks: Masks will be required to be worn by all guests and staff for the entire duration of your visit, including during the Sound Bath. We cannot make exceptions without putting you and our staff at risk. Please make sure you wear a mask that covers both your nose and mouth that you’re comfortable wearing for the duration of your visit.
2) Picnic Lunches: We can’t allow any food consumption on the property right now, so please plan to have meals/snacks prior to your arrival or after you’ve left the property.
3) Mats/Pillows: We provide comfortable mats for your visit. We will have disposable mat coverings on our mats, that will be replaced for each person. Please bring your own blankets if you feel you will want them during the Sound Bath. The Integratron IS climate-controlled, so make sure your clothing will keep you comfortable both in the heat outside, and in air conditioning inside.
4) Sanitizing: We have enacted extensive sanitizing procedures on all high-touch surfaces on the property and within the Integratron between EACH Sound Bath session, including a complete cleaning of the bathrooms prior to new guests. We will require that you wash your hands upon arrival, and we’ll have hand sanitizer in several locations.
5) Duration on Property: We ask that you plan to leave the property within 20-30 minutes of the end of your session to avoid too much contact with other guests, and to allow time for staff to clean.
Age RequirementFor guests 14 years of age and older only. Please note that children MUST be supervised by an adult at all times while on the Integratron property.
Calendar AvailabilityJune, 2021
Cancellation PolicyWe require at least 7 days’ notice to either move or cancel your reservation for a refund. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your reservation. There are no refunds or credits given for missed appointments.
Wait List?We do not maintain a wait list and cannot call guests hoping for cancellations. If cancellations open up spaces, they will be viewable on our calendar. Please keep checking back here periodically to see if anything opens up on your desired day.
Stand-By OptionPlease email us for details about coming on stand-by in case of no-shows for sold out sessions
PetsThe Integratron is a NO PET property, with the exception of certified service dogs. Do not bring your pet or emotional support animal please.
Accessibility ♿There is a short but steep set of stairs you must climb to get to the upper level of the Integratron, where the Sound Bath takes place. We will always do our best to help anyone with mobility issues experience the Sound Bath; please see our FAQ page for more information.
What to BringWe provide mats for all Sound Baths that will have disposable coverings that will be changed for each guest. Please dress in layers for both heat outside and A/C inside the Integratron.
DirectionsGPS doesn’t always work well in our area; PLEASE check directions on our website before heading out.
“Sounds permeate our systems, resonating with our essence, so that inner chaos, conflict, and dissonance seem almost immediately to be transformed into harmony.”
“I believe unequivocally – and I’ve seen for myself the proof – that the use of sound is among the most powerful modalities ever embraced by twentieth-century practitioners.”
“Through the process of entrainment, sound can transform negative, repressed emotions into a state of psychological equanimity that has direct and immediate effects on our physiology. Sonic entrainment can also restore harmony between our innermost selves – our essence and the universe, thus re-awakening our spiritual consciousness.”
“When properly mobilized, sound can specifically entrain the human organism toward the greater harmony and homeostasis that it requires to remain vibrant and to regenerate after injury or illness. The properties of sound medicine -entrainment, harmony and homeostasis- represent the rational AND spiritual foundation for a new movement in the healing arts and sciences.”
“Sound and music can help you develop your own intuitions which, in turn, can help you with your own healing. The human capacity for intuition and its effects on the body, on relationships, and on one’s environment is not grounded on the occult or esoterica, but rather in hard scientific investigation by some of the great minds of physics and philosophy.”
“If we accept that sound is vibration and we know that vibration touches every part of our physical being, then we understand that sound is heard not only through our ears but through every cell in our bodies. One reason sound heals on a physical level is because it so deeply touches and transforms us on the emotional and spiritual planes. Sound can redress imbalances on every level of physiological functioning and can play a positive role in the treatment of virtually any medical disorder.”
The Integratron’s Landmark Nomination was approved in April of 2018 and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Prepared and written by Daniel Paul, noted architectural historian, this document covers George Van Tassel’s role in UFOlogy and the design and build of the Integratron through its history.
George Van Tassel published and distributed these newsletters from 1953 until his death in 1978. His widow published one more newsletter in 1979. The College of Universal Wisdom was dissolved shortly after George’s death.
Author, inventor and controversial UFO advocate. Some agreed, some disagreed with his philosophy. None found him boring.
George Van Tassel, creator of the Integratron, was a legendary figure, an aeronautical engineer who worked for Lockheed, Douglas Aircraft and as a test pilot for Howard Hughes at Hughes Aviation. He was also one of the leaders in the UFO movement who held annual “Spacecraft Conventions” at Giant Rock for 25 years. Van Tassel said UFO contact and channelings and ideas from scientists such as Nikola Tesla led to the unique architecture of the Integratron. He spent 18 years constructing the building.
Van Tassel learned of Giant Rock from Frank Critzer, a prospector and desert dweller, who had excavated under the massive boulder to construct a dwelling of several small rooms protected from the fierce sun. Critzer had been killed in a explosion of the dynamite he kept stored in his rooms, the circumstances of which are still a mystery. The gutted rooms became storage for the Van Tassel family, but they slept outside the Rock and during the day tended the airport and their small cafe.
George Van Tassel began conducting weekly meditation sessions in 1953 in the rooms underneath Giant Rock which, he claimed, led to UFO contacts and finally to an actual encounter with extra-terrestrials when according to George, in August of that year, a saucer landed from the planet Venus, woke Van Tassel up and invited him onto the ship. There the aliens gave him a formula for a proprietary frequency for rejuvenating living cell tissues. In 1957 he began building a structure they called “The Integratron” to perform the rejuvenation. George described his creation this way, “The Integratron is a machine, a high-voltage electrostatic generator that would supply a broad range of frequencies to recharge the cell structure.”
His annual Spacecraft Conventions were attended by tens of thousands across two decades, featuring speakers that included high profile UFO contactees and pioneers in the fields of antigravity and primary energy research. Van Tassel led weekly meditations in the rooms under the rock from the 1950’s to the 1970’s, which he claimed led to UFO contacts.
The family hosted UFO conventions at Giant Rock (3 miles north of the Integratron) for almost 20 years to raise money for the Integratron project. In 1959, 11,000 people attended the spacecraft convention, and Van Tassel continued to work on the Integratron while writing a number of books on time travel and rejuvenation. Van Tassel died suddenly in 1978, after which the buildings at Giant Rock were vacated and gradually vandalized until the Bureau of Land Management found it necessary to bulldoze the remains.