PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO DIRT ROADS EN ROUTE TO THE INTEGRATRON! GPS CAN MALFUNCTION IN OUR AREA; PLEASE ALWAYS STAY ON PAVED ROADS.
From Los Angeles and points west
The Integratron is about a 2.5 hour drive east of Los Angeles, however this can climb to 4 hours depending on LA traffic.
- Take I-10 east to the CA Hwy 62 exit which is past the highway 111/Palm Springs exit (look for the sign for Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree National Park, and 29 Palms).
- Drive northeast about 25 minutes, you will pass through the small town of Morongo Valley, to the town of Yucca Valley.
- Turn left at Old Woman Springs Road/Hwy 247 stop light (look for the 76 gas station on your left). Drive 10.2 miles to Reche Road, where there is a large “Landers” sign on the right.
- Turn right on Reche Road, and drive 2.2 miles to Belfield Blvd.
- Turn left on Belfield, and drive to our gate on the right just before the end of Belfield.
From Joshua Tree or 29 Palms
- Locate Sunburst Avenue at a stoplight a few blocks east of central Joshua Tree.
- Turn north on Sunburst until the pavement ends at Golden.
- Turn right on Golden, and continue to the hard left turn at Border.
- Follow Border and continue until the pavement takes a hard left, about 6 miles, and becomes Reche Road. Continue on into Landers, about 6 miles.
- Less than half a mile past the Landers post office, turn right onto Belfield Blvd. Continue about a mile to the Integratron. The entrance will be on the right.
From Barstow and I-15
- Pick up Hwy 247 in Barstow, and travel south until you reach the stop sign in Lucerne Valley.
- Turn left at the stop sign to remain on Hwy 247.
- Follow it for about 45 minutes. Then watch for a green street sign for “Bodick” on the left.
- 3 miles past Bodick, watch for a left turn called “Linn Rd.” (Landmark: directly across the highway from Linn is a square, concrete building, a telephone switching station).
- Take a left on Linn Road and follow it to the end of the pavement at Belfield Blvd. Turn right.
- The entrance to the Integratron is on your left.
You have your choice of airports:
- Palm Springs, CA — about 45 minutes by car
- Ontario, CA — about an hour and a half
- Los Angeles, CA — about 2.5 hours.
Airline fares into Palm Springs are typically higher than into Ontario or LAX.