1) Capacity: Private Sound Baths will have a 10-person maximum capacity to ensure physical distancing while on the property and within the Integratron building.
2) Fees: Most sessions are $500 total for a group of up to 10 people, however there are a few sessions available for smaller groups of 1-5 people for $250. When you book, you will pay a $100 deposit, and then we will send you an invoice for the balance, due at least 7 days prior to your session, to reduce contact while on the property.
3) Masks: Masks will be required to be worn by all guests and staff for the entire duration of your visit, including during the Sound Bath. We cannot make exceptions without putting you and our staff at risk. Please make sure you wear a mask that covers both your nose and mouth that you’re comfortable wearing for the duration of your visit.
4) Picnic Lunches: We can’t allow any food consumption on the property right now, so please plan to have meals/snacks prior to your arrival or after you’ve left the property.
5) Mats/Pillows: We provide comfortable mats for your visit. We will have disposable pillow coverings on our mats, that will be replaced for each person. We will not be allowing your personal blankets or pillows to be brought into the building during this time, so please dress appropriately in layers. The Integratron IS climate-controlled, so make sure your clothing will keep you comfortable both in the heat outside, and in air conditioning inside.
6) Physical Distancing: Although members of the same household can be in closer proximity, we will require at least 6 feet of distancing to be maintained between guests and staff at all times.
7) Sanitizing: We will enact extensive sanitizing procedures on all high-touch surfaces on the property and within the Integratron between EACH Sound Bath session, including a complete cleaning of the bathrooms prior to new guests. We will require that you wash your hands upon arrival, and we’ll have hand sanitizer in several locations.
8) Check In: Our gate will remain closed at all times. When you arrive, please call us at (760) 364-3126 to let us know you have arrived for your appointment, and we will open the gate.
9) Gift Shop: The gift shop will be open for your shopping pleasure, although only for 2 people are allowed inside at a time. We will have touchless credit card payment available, and we will NOT be accepting cash.
10) Duration on Property: We ask that you plan to leave the property within 30 minutes of the end of your session to avoid contact with other guests, and to allow time for staff to clean.
Please CAREFULLY READ the following information, and then click the “Book Now” button to make your appointment.
***CORONA (COVID-19) VIRUS INFO – We are closed for public Sound Baths until August, we hope to be able to re-open then for public sessions for up to 15 people maximum***
“Sounds permeate our systems, resonating with our essence, so that inner chaos, conflict, and dissonance seem almost immediately to be transformed into harmony.”
“I believe unequivocally – and I’ve seen for myself the proof – that the use of sound is among the most powerful modalities ever embraced by twentieth-century practitioners.”
“Through the process of entrainment, sound can transform negative, repressed emotions into a state of psychological equanimity that has direct and immediate effects on our physiology. Sonic entrainment can also restore harmony between our innermost selves – our essence and the universe, thus re-awakening our spiritual consciousness.”
“When properly mobilized, sound can specifically entrain the human organism toward the greater harmony and homeostasis that it requires to remain vibrant and to regenerate after injury or illness. The properties of sound medicine -entrainment, harmony and homeostasis- represent the rational AND spiritual foundation for a new movement in the healing arts and sciences.”
“Sound and music can help you develop your own intuitions which, in turn, can help you with your own healing. The human capacity for intuition and its effects on the body, on relationships, and on one’s environment is not grounded on the occult or esoterica, but rather in hard scientific investigation by some of the great minds of physics and philosophy.”
“If we accept that sound is vibration and we know that vibration touches every part of our physical being, then we understand that sound is heard not only through our ears but through every cell in our bodies. One reason sound heals on a physical level is because it so deeply touches and transforms us on the emotional and spiritual planes. Sound can redress imbalances on every level of physiological functioning and can play a positive role in the treatment of virtually any medical disorder.”
The Integratron’s Landmark Nomination was approved in April of 2018 and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Prepared and written by Daniel Paul, noted architectural historian, this document covers George Van Tassel’s role in UFOlogy and the design and build of the Integratron through its history.
George Van Tassel published and distributed these newsletters from 1953 until his death in 1978. His widow published one more newsletter in 1979. The College of Universal Wisdom was dissolved shortly after George’s death.
Author, inventor and controversial UFO advocate. Some agreed, some disagreed with his philosophy. None found him boring.
George Van Tassel, creator of the Integratron, was a legendary figure, an aeronautical engineer who worked for Lockheed, Douglas Aircraft and as a test pilot for Howard Hughes at Hughes Aviation. He was also one of the leaders in the UFO movement who held annual “Spacecraft Conventions” at Giant Rock for 25 years. Van Tassel said UFO contact and channelings and ideas from scientists such as Nikola Tesla led to the unique architecture of the Integratron. He spent 18 years constructing the building.
Van Tassel learned of Giant Rock from Frank Critzer, a prospector and desert dweller, who had excavated under the massive boulder to construct a dwelling of several small rooms protected from the fierce sun. Critzer had been killed in a explosion of the dynamite he kept stored in his rooms, the circumstances of which are still a mystery. The gutted rooms became storage for the Van Tassel family, but they slept outside the Rock and during the day tended the airport and their small cafe.
George Van Tassel began conducting weekly meditation sessions in 1953 in the rooms underneath Giant Rock which, he claimed, led to UFO contacts and finally to an actual encounter with extra-terrestrials when according to George, in August of that year, a saucer landed from the planet Venus, woke Van Tassel up and invited him onto the ship. There the aliens gave him a formula for a proprietary frequency for rejuvenating living cell tissues. In 1957 he began building a structure they called “The Integratron” to perform the rejuvenation. George described his creation this way, “The Integratron is a machine, a high-voltage electrostatic generator that would supply a broad range of frequencies to recharge the cell structure.”
His annual Spacecraft Conventions were attended by tens of thousands across two decades, featuring speakers that included high profile UFO contactees and pioneers in the fields of antigravity and primary energy research. Van Tassel led weekly meditations in the rooms under the rock from the 1950’s to the 1970’s, which he claimed led to UFO contacts.
The family hosted UFO conventions at Giant Rock (3 miles north of the Integratron) for almost 20 years to raise money for the Integratron project. In 1959, 11,000 people attended the spacecraft convention, and Van Tassel continued to work on the Integratron while writing a number of books on time travel and rejuvenation. Van Tassel died suddenly in 1978, after which the buildings at Giant Rock were vacated and gradually vandalized until the Bureau of Land Management found it necessary to bulldoze the remains.